Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
A Bitcoin Cash address watcher and notifier
Addrwatch is a script that can be installed on your webserver or run from your personal computer to keep watch on a list of Bitcoin Cash addresses for balance changes.
How to Use?
Place the executable script and library file in a convenient location. Be sure to copy
addrwatch.cfg.sample to either
$HOME/.addrwatch.cfg and edit it to your preferences.
Start the script via your preferred method (direct execution, cron, systemd, your desktop environment's autostart capabilities etc.).
addrwatch via systemd, be sure to edit
addrwatch.service as well and place it where relevant (see the comments in that file for reference).
This program is free software, released under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See the LICENSE file for more information.
The program's canonical project page resides at https://simonvolpert.com/addrwatch/
I gratefully accept appreciation for my work in material form at bitcoincash:qq8vjvf946u8ghxklt792ugc48uejpfgpvzjhwajwt.
git clone https://simonvolpert.com/addrwatch/
- Migrate the project off GitHub Simon Volpert 9 months ago
- Pull bch lib fixes from MiniPOS project Simon Volpert 10 months ago
- Update bch lib from minipos project Simon Volpert 10 months ago
- Update sendmail lib from MiniPOS project Simon Volpert 11 months ago
- Update bch lib from MiniPOS project Simon Volpert 11 months ago
- Update get_balance parameters for changes in bch lib Simon Volpert 11 months ago
- Fix error reason tracking Simon Volpert 11 months ago
- Update bch.py library from the MiniPOS project yet again Simon Volpert 1 year, 5 days ago
- Update bch.py library from the MiniPOS project again Simon Volpert 1 year, 2 months ago
- Update bch.py library from the MiniPOS project Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago