A statistics and trends calculator for Harsh
Habitus is a trends and statistics calculator for Harsh.
It uses the log file at
$HOME/.config/harsh/log as the data source. The following statistics are calculated: total number of occurrences, longest streak and break, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly mean values, and 1- and 2-week, 1,3,6-month and 1-year trends, including percent change.
Installation and Usage
Have Python 3 installed. There are no other requirements (not even Harsh itself).
Place the executable in your $PATH give it execution permissions. Type
habitus to see your tracks' trends and statistics. Type
habitus followed by the track name to show the trends and statistics of a single track. There is no persistent configuration of any kind.
This program is free software, released under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more information.
The program's canonical project page resides at https://simonvolpert.com/habitus/
I gratefully accept appreciation for my work in material form at bitcoincash:qrmc2w3emlhy36tuuy4p7wj6gvdtg3usnu0c4zyfwp.
git clone https://simonvolpert.com/habitus/
- Add weekday distribution calculation Simon Volpert 10 months ago
- Add README Simon Volpert 10 months ago
- Add LICENSE Simon Volpert 10 months ago
- Make trend percentage marks more intuitive Simon Volpert 11 months ago
- Add percent change to trends Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago
- Add time period trend calculation Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago
- Add a help message Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago
- Add comments Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago
- Allow showing only tracks we want from the command line Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago
- Truncate time period mean values to one decimal Simon Volpert 1 year, 3 months ago